Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SILKY... SMOOTH... SEX

There He is, sitting on a stool, alone by the bar.
He seems friendly, He seems deep, He seems dark, He seems... dangerous.
Once again, I ask myself why people like this seem to attract me.
Really, the last ten dudes have all been the same
Single, not single, not in the mood for strings and hangers on.
They are drifters, restless souls really that cannot bear to be tied down by petty emotions.
Looking for people like me actually.
But I have to take myself to rehab...
I have to  rid myself of this penchant for Those Ones.
You know Those Ones?
The ones that turn you on with one smooth, smouldering look;
Those ones who make you weak just by speaking to you.
Figment of my imagination?
I'll disregard that as nonsense coming from an ignorant mind.
So here I am, sipping my drink and pondering how to address the issue.
Should I be the gentle, flirty chic who disguises her feelings?
Or should I go ahead and be the shameless whore?
A girl with all her boobs spilling out in front of her dress walks up to him and tries to get his attention.
He barely glances at her, probably writing her off as clingy.
He looks at me, smiles secretively.
As if we just shared a naughty secret.
All the while my mind keeps on questioning:
Chic or Whore? Chic or Whore? Chic or Whore?
I stare back, with an eyebrow raised; He raises his glass, makes a silent toast and walks straight to my table.
At that instant, my mind is made up.
WHORE IT IS!!!
He plants himself beside me,
A few words are exchanged; we are both masters of the art
Both not saying much but reading massive signals off the body language meter.
A brush of our legs releases a massive wave of heat.
I smile knowingly, I'm doing it on purpose,
So is he;
We are both playing the game really well.
We order a round of drinks;
Without talking, we both know that its the last drink of the night for both of us.
The only question He asks is :
" Your place? "
I just smile and get up, head out of the door.
The fact that we both have our individual cars further tells us that we are the perfect choice.
Like I said No Strings, No Pressure, I don't know him, He doesn't know me;
I am looking for one thing and one thing only:
Silky... Smooth....Sex.
And amazingly, So is He.
At this point, I would let your imagination wander to how the  night went.
I can only tell you that I got much more than what I had bargained for.
The next morning, no awkward smiles, no uncomfortable silences, no expectations;
We both gave our best and perspired till...
The...Very...Last...Drop.
He's out the door and I'm back to being the me that everybody knows...
Am I like this everyday? No...
Its only when the mood descends...
Would I do it again?
Hell yes, I will...
* wink *

4 comments:

  1. Nice... A tale of the city life. The sex and intrigues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY... DEN DEN TELL I WILL TELL PB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Applaudisesements..
    Meine Freundin ist ein guter Schriftsteller. A very gud piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LAAAWWWDDD! Beautifully written and very interesting.

    Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. =)

    ReplyDelete