Tuesday, July 19, 2011

ECSTASY

And so it takes me;
Wave over wave over wave of emotion;
No matter how hard I try, I cannot stop the extreme bubbles of passion rising up within me;
So I just let myself go; enjoying the moment;
Till it passes.
How did it happen? Can iI even remember?
Closing my eyes, I recall how it all started.
Oh! the currents had been buzzing; We had both known what was coming but We chose to ignore;
And then out of the blue, a phone call was made;
Plans were cancelled and newer plans were initiated;
Everything we both did was simply for this moment...
Red wine and Massage oils;
Chatting by Scented Candles and Dinner;
Everything added up...
Food eaten up; Wine drunk with the bottle empty;
Soft music in the background and idle chatter on the couch...
Comfort sets in; and at the same time; abandon sets in...
Sparks are ignited by little, random touchings...
What happened next? I ask...
Oh yes! I stood up to demonstrate something and it all escalated from there...
Two people... A volcano of emotions...
Erupted passions...
To create the most intense feeling ever...
Breathing much more regular now, I turn and settle deeper into an embrace...
Oh! the average human is selfish..
And I'm no different...
In a situatuon where more is offered...
More will be accepted.
And thats the last thing on my mind as another electric wave of passion seizes me...
M.O.R.E...

No comments:

Post a Comment