Thursday, February 2, 2012

along came " PULLY"

The first time I saw her,  I remember it so vividly...
She walked in, wearing a blue long sleeved shirt and black pants.
The first thing that struck me about her was how tall she was...
Or rather, how light skinned she was...
Or rather, how confident she was...
I cannot really say but I know now that it really isn't confidence that drives her to do what she does.
She's just plain crazy.
Her name is Pully; one of the nicest people I have ever met.
I never even thought we would get along; 
I figured since we were the only females at the place where we found ourselves to work, that our relationship would be a surface, working, out-of-necessity kinda relationship.
Its amazing how the things you never even envision turn out to be the things that sum up your life.
This little note is centuries over due, but....
So Pully, this is a little token of... what really?
A little token for You being my guide in a foreign place...
A place where I did not know anyone...
A place that would have seemed lifeless and dull if You didn't bring your jive and spunk to spice it up.
This is a little token for You introducing me to some things which I'm not privy to share here..
A little token for making me a part of Your life for a whole year; for teaching me things; 
For being the voice of reason behind my every action.
This is a little token for not judging me at times when I went off the bend.
For fun and laughter and good times...
For people met, for places that we graced with our presence,
For the good times and for the bad ( if ever we had any)...
This is my little way of saying that I am indeed glad that I met you.
This is my little way of saying...
Thank You.

1 comment: