Tuesday, May 22, 2012

PURE PARADISE...

Having had one of the shittiest days one could ever imagine,
I wanted,  needed a break...
More like a distraction.
I knew what would cure that...
Probably a little treat of icecream...
Toss in some chocolate, good music...
Probably a call from Him...
Yeah, that should put me in a better mood.
It should... but it didn't.
*****
Instead I ended up in a worse mood, much worse than how I had started out. 
I knew what I needed; I knew it was one of those days that called for totally, unabashed and embarassing behaviour.
I had gone to see Him...
Ofcourse, we had had sex...
No. not sex, we had 'made love'.
 But that was far from what I wanted.
I didn't want to make love, I didn't want to be cuddled and I sure as hell didn't want my hair to be stroked...

 

I knew what I needed... I knew how I wanted it done...
I knew that I wanted to be hoarse... I knew I wanted to have sweet pains...
I knew I wanted to shed tears of ectasy...
Hell, I even wanted to have bite marks.
I left His house feeling guilty because I knew that He wasn't the one I was going to call...
For what I needed, He couldn't give...
So I turned to the one who would make it all come true.
The one whom I reserved for occassions as this...
 He answers on the third ring and of course is ready to indulge my carnality...
Ours is an unspoken agreement; Ours is a beautiful understanding.
We are both so caught up in our guilt that we just choose to see past the wrong we do.
*****
He gets here, the object of my desire...my sinful pleasure...
We need not speak words... We only listen to that which the body speaks...
He gives me what I want, just the way I want it...
Surpassing every expectation; understanding every moan.
Me and mine... we speak the language of the gods...
He takes me to the pinnacle... my head floats.
Breathless... Speechless...Flawless...
I couldn't have asked for a better performance...
My need has been satisfied... My conscience creeps in...
Engraving in my mind the fact that my indulgence is a dangerous one.
But how do I ignore the flaming embers of desire?
How do I explain that there is the one that my heart needs and yet another that my body craves...
*****
With a long kiss... He leaves me...
Going home to the arms of his loving wife...
And I, to the arms of my waiting love...
And there He will be...
Until the next time, I have a shitty day...

 


2 comments: