Thursday, January 13, 2011

MY DREAM: A FAIRYTALE ROMANCE.

Every night when I'm on my bed, I close my eyes and think about what to dream of.
Its my nightly tonic and it works like a charm.
Most nights, it is the same dream: my perfect romance.
I always have a hard time deciding how I will meet him, the one who takes over my dreams and captures my reality.
Some things are certain though, he is handsome, rich, nice and sweeps me entirely off my feet.
Last night, he came again in my dreams;
This time I meet him at the salon...

We are all making our hair, I and some other ladies in the salon;
As usual, there is this general discussion going on and everyone is putting their opinions out there.
There's this young lady who just got engaged and we are all ogling  at her ring and telling her how lucky she is to have a man who is ready to make that huge commitment and all when he walks in...

He is clad in a tee shirt and jeans and he looks unbelievably handsome... and lost.
I do not know what exactly it is about him. Could be his presence, the very air around him;
Could be his beautiful, well toned body, could be the fact that when he smiles, his cheeks dimple or his deep voice, articulating every word spoken.

He is built like a Greek god, a modern day Adonis but he doesn't come looking for me.
He's looking for the young lady that just got engaged, he's probably her fiancé.
He kisses her cheek and she smiles up at him lovingly, oh yes, he's taken alright.
Then I wonder, how can the star of my own dream be someone else's hero?

He leaves and we all pounce on her expecting answers to our numerous questions, each female secretly admiring. Or is it envy? a little of both.
Then she bursts out laughing and says he's not her fiancé, he's her brother.
(My dream is back on track and running on rails).

Fast forward to the middle scene where the romance is blossoming at an alarming rate;
He knows just what to do, when I'm with him, I am all there is.
I do not share my man with any one, he has time for me, he is created specially to cater to me;
Showers me with love, affection and devotion. I love him for the little things he does that lift my spirit.
I love him and he is the center of my world, matter of fact, he is my world, wrapped, packaged and delivered to me.

When we are together, I am complete, I find true happiness in his arms and his words are golden to me,
He upholds me with love, surrounds me with care, he envelopes me with his warmth and he protects me like a shield and in his embrace, I feel his need radiate.

He is my man, my lover, my brother,  my soul mate,
He is the very definition of pure masculinity,
He completes me and adores me,
Most of all, he is the love of my life, he is the one that takes me in my stupidity, he pardons my irrationality,
He is thankful for my love and devotion and he appreciates my care and affection.
He is egotistical and proud but he never fails to apologize when he's hurt me,
He is sweet and sophisticated, he knows my every move and action,
He accepts me for who I am and does not play on my weakness.
Hell, he is my weakness, he is the core of my being.

He is so imperfect and so full of blemish,
Yet he is mine, all mine...
He is my dream in bodily form...
And he has eyes for only me and me alone.

2 comments:

  1. Wow :) I think he is everybody's dream :) I'd like one, too, please :D Beautiful dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, i believe everyone is allowed to dream... even for a little while so go on and create your own dream.

    ReplyDelete