Friday, January 14, 2011

25 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME...... WAY BACK WHEN...

1... I have an acute fear of failure that's why I try as much as possible to pursue goals very aggressively.


2... I love my family. my mum is literally my reason for breathin, my sis- cldnt have asked for a better blend, my bro-very crazy but I love you sha n Mr. Mensah- what can I say?

3... Sometimes I feel I'm schizophrenic. Scary right? i hold conversations with myself.

4... I have bin in TEN relationships but only two have bin serious i.e 4 years ago n presently, have had a thousand n one flings n sex????????????? don't bother.


5... I have fallen in love just ONCE n I think I'm on my way there again.

6... Despite my degree in English,Ii find it hard talking bout my feelings. The words won't come out no matter how hard I try.

7... Underneath all the facade, I'm still a baby. I cry at the slightest things so don't make me cry.


8... There are just two sets of people in my life- those that matter and those that don't. Find where you fall .

9...I'm a person of extremes, extremely nice one minute and extremely callous the next. There's no mid-point with me

10... I give people long ropes to hang themselves then I react and when I do.... so don't think I'm a fool, I'm just giving you time to hang yourself

11... We've all done things we're not proud of but the difference between me and you? I don't run away, I face them because they make me who I am

12... People say I'm complicated and unpredictable, I say I'm normal because there are two sides to a person, while you are busy hiding yours, I let mine show. Eliminates rude shocks that way

13... I can do anything for my friends. You are the bomb!!!!!!!!!

14... I'm really good at giving advice but do I take my own advice? Go figure!!!!!!!

15... I am confident, HELL YES, but most times I'm all jelly inside

16... Once I've made up my mind to do something, consider it done.

17... I loooooove dancing; have amazing energy, addicted to my music and ea rpiece.

18... My phone rings EVERYDAY. I don't think I've ever heard my phone NOT ring. So I'm obsessed SUE ME.

19... I smile a lot but I've got problems of my own. REALLY

20... Two things I don't joke with- MY FOOD AND MY SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21...I can be crazy, like really, really, crazy. It'll break my mum's heart to hear some of the things I've done.

22... I'm a very passionate person, you should have me on your team#

23... I rarely get angry but when I do...MAJOR EXPLOSION!!!!!!!! little things get to me... then I cry afterwards.

24... I'm not perfect, Yes I do wrong; No I ain't good enough but HE still loves me.I'M A SUCKER for GOD.

25... I'm a citizen of the world. My great grand dad was a Brazilian, me great mum was from Cotonou, me Grandma married a Ghanaian and me Dad went to Delta to get hitched. Once again GO FIGURE!!!!!!!






So this was me spilling out my guts for the whole world to see. As with time, some things have changed, some things are the same and some things.... well, they are better left unsaid.






Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment