Friday, January 14, 2011

THANK YOU FOR SAYING NO!!!

The very day you said "NO" to me; I felt as if the whole world had turned its back on me;
The very day you said "NO" to me; you rejected me;
The very day you said "NO" to me"; I wept my eyeballs out;
The very day you said "NO" to me; it was a direct slap on my face;
The very day you said "NO" to me; you insulted my person;
And the very day you said "no" to me; you gave me a blessing.
                                Because...
The very day you said "NO" to me; I saw myself in a different light;
The very day you said "NO" to me; I found solace in my own strength;
The very day you said "NO" to me; I embraced my self worth;
The very day you said "NO" to me; you opened up the door for others to come in and appreciate me;
The very day you said "NO" to me; I learned to love myself more;
And the very day you said "NO" to me; I found a greater purpose in life.
So Thank You For Saying "NO" To Me.

1 comment: