Wednesday, February 22, 2012

.... MISTY DREAMS...


He comes to me... every day... every night;
He assails my senses; fills my very core with the essence of His presence...
And like the faithful subject that I am, I accept Him.
Every visit is an experience... and I am left with juxtaposed feelings of satisfaction and urgent need...
He is real to me, He encapsulates the utmost strength of desire.
I want Him, I need Him, I crave Him...
I have fallen, fallen so deep into this abyss...
I am on the brink of sanity...
He drives me to peaks unknown, territories uncharted...
Leads me to places that can only be described as Fantastical...
This yearning, this passion, these flames that refuse to be satiated.
They burn.. they burn deep, they burn fierce... they burn...
Deep licking flames, being fanned to life by the simplest touch...
He encompasses me, very pungent, very thick...
Trapped in His desire and being freed in my want...
With Him is life... with Him is love... with Him is my destiny...
I know Him, yet I have never met Him...
So familiar yet so strange...
I know His every outline... every contour, every silhouette...
I know Him.
The way His mouth bends in a sweet smile,
The way He breaths, His very heart beat.
I have kissed His lips, tasted His love from the very fount...
His lips like sweet drops of honey... His desire is the antidote to my poison.
Every feeling, every word, every touch I know...
I have Him right where I want Him to be.
I have imagined it all.
So, He comes to me... every day... every night
and like the willing subject that I am, 
I answer His every call, attend to His every need...
Feed His every desire, fan His every flame...
Because...
In His desire, I find my desire...
In His passion, I find my passion...
In His need, I find my need...
And in His essence, I find... My Being... 

5 comments:

  1. Ibironke! This is called spiritual husband! lol.... not bad at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehhehehehe. spiritual husband ke? loun loun... thanks luv

      Delete
  2. Fresh,. I love it, Ibim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very poetic!!!

    i wish we can twist this a bit and the subject becomes.....winks

    ReplyDelete