Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Bare Simplicities: AN UNUSUAL ADVERT.

AN UNUSUAL ADVERT.

Do you ever have those moments of amazing clarity?
Some people call them 'aha' moments,
Others call them 'moments of awakening'
A few others call them 'rhema',
While a good number of people call them 'revelations',
Whatever you choose to describe these moments, most of them become turning points in our lives.
I had one of these moments, I call them 'moments of clarity'.
I realised that in describing myself, there are some words you can never use for me,
Words like: timid, shallow...'
However, words are flat if there's nothing to back them up.
So, in my moment of clarity, I realised something:I have a heart!!!
Everyone has a heart, you might add; what makes your heart different?
I'll tell you.
My heart, can be described in colours:
White: for calmness which depicts a certain softness and ethereal quality about it,
Blue: for peace; there is no violence within and without,
Green: signifies nature which has the quality of being constant.
My Green Heart will never be at its best if it is not doing what it was originally created for,
Red: attributes life, not fiery anger or blood, but life which should be appreciated,
Yellow: true happiness

My heart can also be pictured in shades;
Shades of grey: its known some dark days
Shades of maroon: it has caused its fair share of pain and sorrow
Shades of purple: it has witnessed some wars and still managed to come out victorious!

My heart is enclosed in a shell like membrane which acts not only as a shield, but also a compass
This shield acts as a guard when my heart wants to exercise her freewill
My heart is not as strong as you all think; my heart yearns for things which seem a little hard to acquire;
My heart has known and seen many things and yet she still beats and pumps!
Another thing you should know is that my heart does not pump only blood
It pumps love, beauty, allure, wisdom, and at times, a little bit of vanity.
Amidst all these fine qualities, my heart is lacking one thing:
A Worthy Companion!
Loneliness is a foreign thing to this amazing heart so the other faculties of my being have come together to place an advert.
WANTED: A TRUE HEART!!!
A heart that sees in colours as well,
A heart that also has a vacuum that requires filling and
Most of all,
A heart that pumps both Blood and Love
Blood for life and Love to sustain that life.
If your heart meets the above qualifications,
You are hereby advised to forward your applications.
NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED HEARTS WILL BE CONTACTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment