Monday, March 28, 2011

MY LIFE, MY PAIN, MY GLORY...

I wake, I feed, I bleed I am human...
I have been given this thing called LIFE...
Did I ask for it? No...
Did I know who decided to place it on me? No...
Do I even know how I got  it? No...
Do I have a say in what goes on in it? Yes...
So I have been given life; its confusing, its frustrating, and its chaotic...
But its mine...
Yes, I have been given life; by extension, I have been given a chance to play God...
I have been given this... intangible thing...I have been given this power... I have been given this life...
Its beautiful, it makes me giddy, its exciting...
I have been given life...And I have been given freedom...
However, freedom is in iself, bondage...
I am constrained, I am restrained... Yet, I am free.
I am forced to look past myself to others, I have been placed in a tight situation such that ones folly affects me deeply...
I have been intertwined with other people and its such a deep connection that it becomes burdensome when I cannot live my life the way I want it to be...
That is my life... I have received it...
Along with this life, I have received a heavy weight...
Its called CONSCIENCE...
Its like a rash in the most uncomfortable of places...
Its a shadow that lurks...presenting itself when you least wanna hear from it...
Conscience has a face... Conscience is me...
Conscience is a mean b***h; she never hides her feelings and is not one to sugarcoat or feel empty remorse...
Conscience is... as real as reality goes.
Conscience is plain,she's a predator...
Listen to her and you'll find peace; ignore her and she'll prick you to death...Literally.
Conscience... is... my... pain...

A combination of both my life and conscience make up my glory...
My glory is satisfaction, My glory is a thumbs up for a job well done...
My glory is looking back on my pain and my life and giving myself a pat on the back...
My glory is contentment...
My glory is my pain and my pain is my life...
They are intertwined and interwoven... they are not to be separated...
They make up the trinity that is called...
ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment